Longspan shelving is used for the storage of hand-picked items from drums, boxes and larger cartons, it comes in many depths, widths and heights. The system is easy to install with the beams hooking into the uprights.
STS storage systems can supply various materials to deck out the longspan shelving – chipboard, mesh or steel decking; or a combination can be found to suit your requirements. With the high beam loads that longspan shelving can hold this is the ideal solution for multiple applications.
Longspan shelving systems incorporate a wide range of frame and beam sizes making it simple to customise an installation that meets your exact needs. A bolt free lock-in system ensures that once the support beams have been located, they remain in position improving safety for operatives accessing the installation.
- Beam widths – 950mm to 2700mm
- Frame depths – 400mm to 1200mm
- Frame heights start at 2000mm
Why use longspan shelving:
- Hand loaded heavy products
- Mobile shelving, dynamic storage, multiple-tier shelving and high bay shelving
- Can be spliced at a later date to extend the storage height
- Optimal system for manually storing small to medium-size products
- Versatile, allows immediate access to all unit loads and is easily assembled
- Fast and easy to assemble
Customers choose us because of our friendly approach, formed in 1981 STS Storage Systems offer the complete service, from initial concept proposals through to installation – the stress free way to complete your longspan shelving project. To discuss your requirements today please contact us 01753 364109 or request a call back and we can arrange a FREE site survey and consultation.