Adjustable shelving is ideal for small parts storage, STS Storage Systems supply modular shelving systems ideal for warehouse, commercial or automotive operations. We supply adjustable shelving systems which facilitate doors (hinged or tamboured), open or closed backs and frames whilst offering a comprehensive range of accessories including; file rail supports, full height dividers, under shelf dividers, bin fronts, back stops, garment rails, pull out shelves, pull out draws, pull out suspension files and plastic bins.
Adjustable shelving is quick and easy to install whilst providing flexibility and functionality making it suitable for any domestic, industrial or commercial property purpose.
STS Storage Systems can help you relocate your current shelving and also redesign your layout to suit a warehouse move you may be undertaking.
We can also offer two tier shelving designs if you have a large pick operation and a warehouse with suitable headroom. An alternate option might be to have adjustable shelving on a mobile base – a popular solution in archive and parts operations.
Shelf widths – 600mm to 1250mm
Frame depths – 200mm to 600mm
Frame heights start at 950mm
Why have adjustable shelving:
- Store loose documents and files
- Suitable for use in different environments
- Can take loads of from 430kgs to 1500kgs (dependent on beam length)
- Adjustable on 50mm pitch to utilise the space between shelves (ensuring maximum space optimisation)
- Easy to assemble and adjust, does not need specialist installation crew to install
- Variable bay sizing to match your available warehouse/office/stockroom space