Vertical racking is an effective space saving racking system that can be constructed to store any material length you require, this can be either single or double sided due to its versatile nature. The racking has vertical dividers that can be adjusted to your requirements and is ideal for the storage and display of timber, steel or plastic extrusions within retail and trade environment as well as warehouses.
Why use vertical racking:
- Perfect for beading, timber lengths, copper tube, aluminium profiles, plastic pipes, ladders, sheet materials, uPVC
- Can be fully galvanised for outdoor use or painted to your brand colours for internal use
- Ideal for display of stock items or warehousing
- Designed for vertical storage, enabling more efficient use of floor space
- Vertical racking comes with infinitely adjustable bolt on dividers
- Easily accessible
Coil racking allows the safe storage of materials that are held on reels or drums and allows the winding and de coiling of the reels to and from the coil racks. Tubular spindles are suspended between chocks and secured to the racking upright. The position of the spindles is variable to allow varying reel depth up to 2.4 metres can be accommodated. Coil racks can be single or double sided to save space and therefore configured in various layouts. Common applications are in electrical or automotive wholesale environments, wallpapers, carpets and cloth.
Coil racking can be stored in two ways:
- Coil is located on a pallet on its side and use standard pallet racking
- Coil is located in to a system using a boom attachment on a forklift jousting through the eye of the coil, storing coil racking in this way does not require the use of pallet racking
Reasons to use coil racking:
- Safe and easy access to material stored in reels
- Enables unwinding of reels with minimum fuss whilst maximising capacity
- Racks are designed and manufactured to suit your individual needs
- Chock design ensures spindles are securely located
- Floor fixed for safety
Customers choose us because of our friendly approach, formed in 1981 STS Storage Systems offer the complete service, from initial concept proposals through to installation – the stress free way to complete your racking project. To discuss your requirements today please contact us 01753 364109 or request a call back and we can arrange a FREE site survey and consultation.