Pallet Racking Repairs
We can carry out pallet racking and safety inspections, whether on existing pallet racking or new racking that will be installed, all inspections meet SEMA (Storage Equipment Manufacturer’s Association), FEM guidelines, and all the latest health and safety regulations.
By neglecting inspections you will be liable for the costs of a health and safety incident and incur costs for your systems being unsafe; as you will be responsible for everything from replacing stock, finding temporary storage, reduced productivity and legal proceedings as well as having to deal with managing your businesses reputation.
On completion of the survey STS storage will provide you with the following information:
- Detailed report on your racking and shelving in accordance with SEMA guidelines
- Highlight specific areas that present risk or require attention
- Provide an overview of your storage facilities safety levels, including working procedures, mechanical equipment, layout and lighting
- CAD drawings of your storage facility’s layout. This will be updated with each subsequent rack inspection.
- Highlight elements of your racking that may cause injury to staff
- Reduce the risk of your system collapsing by identifying weak areas
- Ensures that you are fully compliant
No matter the size of your storage environment it is imperative to carry out any pallet racking repairs and have your environment inspected regularly to ensure you continue to provide a safe and effective working area.