This practice enables us to provide both large industrial solutions and smaller storage requirements making the system highly cost effective. Our Cantilever racks are designed for the safe and organised storage of long and heavy loads – ideal for timber or metal storage. Our cantilever rack systems are an effective and efficient alternative to conventional lighter weight storage solutions.
Our cantilever racking is designed to suit a particular storage problem, using established design criteria to provide bespoke racking solutions. This practice enables us to provide both large industrial storage systems and smaller orders on a cost effective basis. Our cantilever rack systems are finished in a range of standard colours or frequently galvanised for use in outdoor storage applications.
Why use cantilever racking:
- A range of sizes with uprights up to 9 metres high with a 30 tonne capacity and arms up to 3 metres long to carry 5 tonnes
- Single and double sided solutions in a wide range of painted or galvanised finish
- Ideal for long loads, such as timber and steel
- Ideal for long loads
- Easy to install and reconfigure
- Certificates of conformity and load labels backed by proven structural calculations
- Can store any type of load from pallets to timber
- Additional arms can be added for storage of all shapes and sizes
Customers choose us because of our friendly approach, formed in 1981 STS Storage Systems offer the complete service, from initial concept proposals through to installation – the stress free way to complete your cantilever racking project. To discuss your requirements today please contact us 01753 364109 or request a call back and we can arrange a FREE site survey and consultation.