Warehouse Racking Solutions For Your Operation.
Warehouse racking is part of our core business and we want to work with you to ensure you have the right product for your business or warehouse storage requirements. Each solution has its own set of benefits but ultimately these include:
- Increasing the building capacity by taking up less space
- Steel construction supports heavy loads
- All racking bolted to front and rear to FEM standards
- Extendable and can grow with the business
- Racking solutions come in various forms, depending on your product requirements. STS Storage Systems can supply shelving for small parts,
- Longspan shelving for larger products which can be handled or pallet racking which requires the use of forklift trucks to store pallets.
There is of course more to it than simply supplying three different versions of shelving or racking. We can design a system that facilitates various storage requirements, for example; pallet racking with hand pick locations at the base, or Longspan shelving which houses pallets on the ground floor and hand pick locations above.
Alternatively, we can supply various versions of ‘live’ racking, do you have fast flowing products which are either FIFO (first in, first out) or FILO (first in, last out). The systems we supply can move the product for you via roller beds or on a pushback system, both systems use gravity to move the pallets into the location.
Another take on the above system can be used for small boxes in Longspan shelving, we can supply a modular system that clips into the racking, meaning it is flexible and future-proof whilst allowing various product lines to be stored within the racking system meaning a saving of 40% on your pick timings.
STS Storage Systems have 36 year’s experience working with customers in this industry and numerous forklift companies to create systems that maximise your return on investment.