Stud Wall Partitioning
Stud wall partitioning can be used to create modern offices which provide excellent fireproofing and soundproofing properties. It is the most versatile partitioning system we offer. The joints can be either taped and filled to give a seamless, solid wall appearance or finished with aluminium trims and vinyl, which are available in a choice of colours. Skirting boards are added to protect the partition, doors can be added in a range of finishes to match any existing furnishings.
Stud wall partitioning is an economic system that is strong, compact and lightweight, it can be used for domestic, commercial properties and warehouses to create office space within an open environment.
Why stud wall partitioning:
- Aesthetically pleasing and cost-effective solution for an office refurbishment
- Offers high-performance sound reduction and fire protection
- A variety of plasterboards can be used in single and double thickness
- Glazing can easily be added
- Quick to erect and lightweight
- Frames are easy to fit together
- A range of stud widths available to meet different performance requirements
Items to consider:
- Data Cabling
- Noise / Temperature insulation
- Heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC)
- FlooringBuilding regulations
Our aim is simple, to tailor a design specific to your needs and budget whilst undertaking the project in a realistic and agreed timeline with the minimum of fuss and disruption to you.