Stud Wall Partitioning
Stud wall partitioning can be created to provide excellent fireproofing and soundproofing properties. The joints can be either taped and filled to give a seamless, solid wall appearance or finished with aluminium trims, which are available in a choice of colours. Walls can be painted or finished in a vinyl covering with a range of skirting and doors.
Stud wall partitioning is an economical systems that is strong, compact and lightweight, it can be used in domestic, commercial properties and warehouses to create office space within an open environment.
Why stud wall partitioning:
- Aesthetically pleasing and cost effective solution for an office refurbishment
- Offers high performance sound reduction and fire protection
- A variety of plasterboards can be used in single and double thickness
- Quick to erect and lightweight
- Frames are easy to fit together
- Range of stud widths available to meet different performance requirements