Composite partitioning walls are a cost effective demountable solution where fire rating and sound proofing elements are not an issue, they are made from a lightweight plasterboard with a bonded core (similar to an egg box). A choice of either single or double glazed panels are available with built in blinds if required.
Composite partitioning is based on a 1200mm module width and 50mm thick, the partitioning can be decorated with a vinyl of your choice from our extensive range of high quality vinyl wall coverings. Suitable for any domestic, commercial or warehouse space.
Reasons to use composite partitioning:
- Large selection of frameworks and finishes to chose from
- Door frames range from standard height to full height and can be painted or finished with any wood veneer
- Sound proofing and fire rated
- Easy maintenance, scuff marks can be wiped clean
- Solid panel: maximum 30 minutes fire rating
- Fully demountable
Customers choose us because of our friendly approach, formed in 1981 STS Storage Systems offer the complete service, from initial concept proposals through to installation – the stress free way to complete your project. To discuss your partitioning requirements today please contact us 01753 364109 or request a call back and we can arrange a FREE site survey and consultation.